These kind of cards can be sent to anyone. With simple techniques and methods, one can create these adorable cards in minutes 🙂
so let’s get started !
supplies needed are:
- sentiment stamp
- butterfly stamp
- watercolor pencils
- black card stock in the size 4.125 inches by 5.5 inches
- white card stock in the size 4 inches by 5.125 inches
- black ink pad
- red marker/ pen
- double sided adhesive
Products I have Used:
- 1) @peekaboo_designs sentiments
2) @prima_mixedmedia cling butterfly stamps
3) Hobby idea’s white and black cardstock
4) Staedtler luna watercolor pencils 🙂 #handmadebyjayana #jayanasjollycards 🙂
- Ranger Archival Jet black inkpad
STEP1 stamp the sentiment in the middle of the white card stock using black ink pad.
STEP2 stamp the butterfly in two opposite corners using again the black inkpad.
STEP3 color the butterflies using watercolor pencils. And then use water with a paintbrush to blend the colours .
STEP4 draw a heart with a red pen/ marker near the sentiment
STEP5 Trim in a tiny U-shape in the remaining opposite two corners.
STEP6 stick the panel down using double sided tape adhesive on the black card stock leaving equal borders.
And now you can send them to your loved ones 🙂
Hope you guys enjoyed this Blog.
Greetings and Love,
(Jayana’s Jolly Cards)