It’s been ages since I last updated my blog post. In these 12 months a lot has changed. I don’t feel the change. But when yesterday I sat down to write the things I have accomplished, the things I have changes about myself, a lot came up. I kept on writing in my journal uptil 4 pages.
So I thought I should at least share those few important changes here on my blog.
here it goes:
- I have been doing yoga for almost 6 months now. And I’m super happy with my decision to Join Yoga.
- Managed to make mixed media projects and actually did receive a lot of positive feedback for it. The most delightful milestone for me was when Julie Nutting herself and Prima Company (One of the top brands of the Craft Industry based in USA) left their positive feedback on my Creation.
- I have joined a Retail Craft shop called Letzcraft and I get paid for my job as a group moderator. Thankfully I now can spend on my craft supplies.
- With all determination I could possible muster, I have officially stopped using Earphones. Reason ? Well, I was plugging them in my ears almost everyday for long hours for music, watching YouTube videos, TV series on Amazon Prime …. and I knew it would damage my ears. Had to get rid of this habit. I am now watching with speakers on and No Headphones or Earphones.
- In this beautiful Craft Journey, I have built a few very Good friends despite how different geographically we live in.
- I have also started to save my earnings and invest. Yay! for that 😀 as I am a little spendthrift by nature.
There are also a few things I still need to Work on:
- Solve the issue of PCOD
- Help myself to learn how to prioritize my expenses.
- Slow down more on swaps.
- Do more Journaling.
- Put up more Blog posts.
- Read More of Commerce related Magazines.
- Start with Craft Classes and prepare myself for it by making proper Kits for each student.
So I guess this is it for the time being. I am just going with my gut, my past experiences and future expectations to get my self onto the path I want to go to, which is excel in Crafting Financially. Also my Second most important Step Would be to be able to solve PCOD.
I hope I do achieve those things, While my parents are going after Groom-Searching :D(more on that in future Blogs).
See you soon…